Saturday, September 14, 2013

T25 Start Pictures and Stats


 Kyle and I decided to do the T25 workouts together (for those intesrested or wanting to know more about it www.beachbody.com/FocusT25 ) with the 11 videos you get a calender that tells you what days to do the different workouts and to keep track of your stats as you go. The program is 5 weeks for each level (alpha and beta) of the program. I have decided to very publically document my progress.
Saturday is the day you are supose to document your stats so I will be posting progress pictures and stats every Saturday.
Today is Saturday September 14 of 2013 and here are our beginning stats:

Kyle Ann:
Weight:153.6
Chest:32.5
Bust:36
Underarm:36
Waist:31
Hip:39
Belly:36
Arms:13
Thighs:38

Kyle Edwin:
Weight:143.8
Chest:34
Waist:28
Arms:12.5
Thighs:21


















We tried the core workout last night to see how it was and it kicked us in the bum. I was only able to do unmodified for about five minutes and steped wrong part way through and hurt my foot. I finished even though my food hurt. I was still dripping sweat ten minutes after finifhing the workout. I felt great afterword, tired and worn out but great, a sign in my book of a good workout. I will try to post pictures after each workout and some about how the workout felt and such. This is so I can show myself and you what a good workout looks and feels like. Just anothe way to hold myself accountable to this.  These are the after pictures of the first workout.  
 we will be officially starting the T25 program on monday and I am looking forward to it. I am planning on doing my best to continue my regular workouts at the gym while I do this. My gym time is my me time and my time to be an adult and not have a little one around for two hours.  I am anticipating a tired and achy body for a little bit and I say bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment