Monday, October 28, 2013

Back

I'm back at it after taking time off to let my ankle recover. It still hurts when I try to jump and put a lot of pressure into it but I can do most of the workout. I wish my ankel would allow me to work harder, but the pressure sends electerical jolts through my right sigde. I feel that I could work harder but when I try it's painful. D loo ing my best to listen ny body and learn how to work through the pain. Over the past month I have been doing what I can at home, abs, yoga and such as well as at the gym. I've found a yoga class I enjoy. I have been spending lots of good quality time with my lil man. Hubbie is still working a lot, most likely every Saturday until the weather turns bad. We have been going to the zoo, taking lots of trips to the park. We have made pumpkins with grandpa and uncle Michael.   And lots more. Having fun, staying positive, and doing our best to enjoy our lifes.

No comments:

Post a Comment